- Analyzes SIP packets through deep packet inspection
- Stops abnormal SIP protocol usage based on pre-determined parameters
- Prevents SIP denial-of-service attacks
- Quietly drops malicious SIP packets rather than responding with an error to help prevent continued attacks
- Neutralizes SIP attacks while they are occurring rather than identifying attacks after the fact
- The device is easily installed at your location
- Requires ZERO special skills, ZERO configuration and ZERO ongoing maintenance
- Easily plugs in front of your existing telephone system
- Power supplied through a standard USB power cablePIKA ¦Firewall (included) operates at Layer 2 so device is transparent to existing IP infrastructure - no changes required to add device to your existing network
- Observes patterns within SIP packets and adapts to identify and block hacking attempts
- Small footprint - measures just 3.8 x 1.5 x 1.1
- Uses a highly optimized network processor to process packets at close to wire speed
- The ¦Firewall even lets you know what itĘs doing through multiple LEDs:
- Each network port has a green and yellow LED:
- Green: network port is operational
- Yellow: will blink to indicate that network packets are travelling through the port multicolor LEDs are present to indicate the firewall is active:
- Green: firewall is enabled and active
- Red: firewall is blocking packets
RENEWAL: IronKey Enterprise Server: Device Management Maintenance (per device) - 3 Years of Maintenance for Device Management on an IronKey Enterprise USB flash drive IronKey Enterprise H300 hard drive or Workspace drive. Includes maintenance for IronKey Enterprise Server. New or existing ESU required for each device.
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.